Before making the final dispatch of the orders, the entire range is strictly checked against varied quality parameters. If you want to purchase quality with quantity, we are the name to be reckoned with! We are affianced in making available Floating Tap Holder.
Application Range :
Due to their slender design, the Floating Tap holders are used primarily on our tapping machines.
- Simple model without length compensation. Relatively short design. Owing to the fact that this tap holder does not have a length compensation, it is necessary to make sure that the thread tapping cycle is cut "synchronically", e. g. over a leading spindle.
- The floating tap holder type is in the family of quick-change tap holders utilizing the tap adapters. The holder has no length compensating features, and the feed must therefore be controlled synchronously, i. e. by a lead screw. The new innovative ball-floating system provides an axial parallel floating motion, and allows for tapping in less then ideal conditions, where the floating tap holder will seek to compensate for :
- Misalignment between tap hole and spindle.
- Spindle runout.
- When the spindle feed per revolution is smaller than the thread pitch.
- When the feed is not constant, e. g. when done by hand.
- Or when there is the possibility of machine spindle overrun at the turning point.